- Only Club Members (i.e. members who have paid their subscriptions) may enter competitions.
- All competitions are open subject, unless otherwise noted in the Programme.
- Entries for both Print Competitions and PDI Competitions must be submitted via the competition software (Photoentry) by the date given on the Programme. Late entries will not be accepted.
- An outside Judge will judge competitions unless otherwise stated in the Programme.
- All entries, whether Print or PDI, must be numbered in order of preference, as one or more submitted entries may be taken out if there are too many entries on the night. For example all 4th and 5th preferences may be removed.
- Entries already submitted for one round may be submitted in later rounds once only, provided that the image has not scored a 20, in which case it cannot be resubmitted for further general competitions.
- Entries submitted for Print Competitions may subsequently be submitted for Projected Image Competitions, and vice versa unless that image has scored 20 in either competition.
- Entries submitted to the Print or Projected Image special end of year competitions cannot be resubmitted in any following competitions, , irrespective of score. In addition, all entries for end of year competitions must have been entered in a competition that same year.
- Entries for Prints or PDIs can be recent or older images. There is no time limit.
- All images, or elements within that image, must be the original work of the author, unless otherwise stated in the competition.
Copyright remains with the author. However, by entering a competition, the author grants Uckfield Camera Club permission for an image to be used for promotional purposes i.e. placed on website or social media.
Entries sent without the correct information on the back of Prints, or without the correct information sent with DPI images, will not be accepted for entry.
WHILST THE COMMITTEE WILL TAKE EVERY REASONABLE PRECAUTION, IT WILL NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PICTURES OR ELECTRONIC FILES WHILE IN ITS’ CARE.