Below is a list of links which may be useful for club members.
(if you have any you would like to add please email firstname.lastname@example.org )
Mounts and frames
On Bell Road industrial estate .. provide mounts as well as frames
In Polegate, provide inks, mounts and paper. You can order online also.
Seawhite – Brighton
Provide just about everything you might need.
Online resource for mounts – home page also has videos about how to mount your photos, which is handy!
Frith and Company
Online resource for mounts, both pre-cut and mountboard blanks
Online resource providing blank and pre-cut mountboard and other materials. In addition to mounts with pre-cut apertures they also very usefully provide mount board blanks pre-cut to competition size 50 x 40cm.
Local Camera Shops/Repair Shops
Local shops selling photographic gear or providing photographic services:
Between Buxted and Uckfield – camera repairs, sensor cleaning, infra-red conversions. mention youa re a club member to get a discount
Park Cameras https://www.parkcameras.com/
Major camera retailer based in Burgess Hill, also do workshops and other sessions.
Arundel Photographica, 6 High Street Arundel, BN18 9AB
Source of used camera’s and lenses, specialising in vintage cameras and lenses. 01903 885540
In addition to core software such as Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop there are many other suites of editing software and plugins. Here are a few used by members:
- The Nik collection software which includes several useful plugins for Light room and Photoshop – sadly this is no longer free – it is available here: https://nikcollection.dxo.com/
- On1 software which is a raw editor and contains some other plugins https://www.on1.com/
- Topaz plugins https://www.topaz.com
- Portrait pro portraitprofessional.com/
- Capture one https://www.phaseone.com
- Wacom tablet https://uk-store.wacom.com